At HOA Solutions we’re continually looking for hungry, humble, and smart people to join our team and help our company grow. If you’re interested in being part of a team that engineers real-world solutions for our clients here’s what you can expect.
- Competitive Wages and benefits
- Positive culture that promotes personal growth
- Ongoing investment in leadership and personal development training
- The opportunity to work for a family-oriented small business
- The ability to experiment and expand your capabilities and career
We’re looking for people who reflect our values inside and out; like our tendency to have fun on the job—in a careful and professional way. We like to set AND exceed high expectations by being productive and using every resource available. Here, we don’t run from challenges, but instead fully embrace them and work together to reach success.
We have an immediate opening for a SCADA developer.
Hydro Optimization & Automation Solutions is seeking a SCADA software developer. We are interested in candidates of all experience levels. Inexperienced candidates must have a high interest in computers and technology.
Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) is a control system architecture that uses computers, networked data communications and graphical user interfaces for high-level process supervisory management, but uses other peripheral devices such as programmable logic controllers and interface to the process plant or machinery.
Job duties include:
- Grow HOA Solutions SCADA opportunities and capabilities.
- Learn and be fluent in several SCADA packages.
- Keep in touch with new products and technology.
- Work with a team for timely delivery of projects.
- Be part of a great organization as we go to the next level.
- Hit homeruns on the curveballs that are inherent to working with computers and technology.
- Combine the left brain with a little bit of the right.
Candidates must be Hungry, Humble and Smart.
Experience is not required. HOA Solutions values attitude, personality, core values, and work ethic. If you’re willing to work hard and learn, then we’re willing to train you. If you already have experience to go along with a great attitude and work ethic we’d love to talk to you.